MBBS in China and why the fascination globally
China has always been the inevitable destination for obtaining an MBBS degree. For any aspiring medical student from any part of the world, this is surely the case. All the more, in the case of Indian students, as there always has been a close affinity with the country.
China, by all means, is a country enriched by its history and culture.Like every other aspect, the Chinese have gone hither and thither to unravel the many wonders of nature and corelate them with discoveries in the medical field. If that was the beginning, they have indeed travelled very far, and as on date, boast of the very best and latest in the world of medicine, competing against the most developed countries around the world.
The country today is globally famous for the many medical universities and colleges under its’ wing, imparting the most advanced form of theoretical and practical knowledge to one and all aspiring medical student, be it domestic or foreign. In fact, the medical universities, medical colleges, and the erstwhile, affiliated hospitals, are known to provide the most updated training modules which one can only fathom.
The reason for all of this could be attributed to the fact that all the medical universities and medical colleges in China are run by, looked after and funded by the Chinese government. This factor prevents the cause of any short-comings and ensures a fair and level playing field.
Factors that make China the prime destination for an MBBS degree
- In the case of Indian students going to China, the connect is instant. This is because there has always been a close relationship between India and China.
- To make matters better, almost every campus in the medical colleges in China have an array of all types of Indian cuisine.
- China is indeed one of the safest countries in the world for all foreign students reaching its’ shores. This could also partly be because of the active roll of the military in day to day life.
- An MBBS degree definitely has its’ rewards but is often attained at a very great cost. However, in China, the medical universities are all funded by the Chinese government, and therefore becomes very much within reach of all aspiring medical students.
- Along with the fee structure being within means, there are no issues of donations of any kind where admissions are concerned.
- In all the campuses, the boarding and lodging facilities provided to all foreign students, leave nothing for the asking.
- Having foreigners in hordes, studying MBBS in China, the country boasts of an extremely cosmopolitan nature a very free, friendly and mixable atmosphere.
- The all important factor however, is that after one spends that kind of money, time and diligent work, to attain the MBBS degree, one automatically dreams of a secure financial future, career wise. This is so true in the case of passing out of a medical college in China.
Therefore, everything considered, it would be absolutely pertinent and safe to say and conclude that it is indeed a wise decision to pursue a coveted MBBS degree from China, the prime country in the medical world.